Thursday, June 24, 2010

I don't want to use mineral make up or mineral foundation. How can i still take great care of my skin while

using normal make up %26amp; prevent my skin from getting damaged from the make up?I don't want to use mineral make up or mineral foundation. How can i still take great care of my skin while
';normal'; make-up seeps into the skin, clogs pores, and aggravates acne. mineral make-up sits on the skin, it doesn't get absorbed by the body, it just washes off at night. it also looks much more natural. bare minerals has won several awards for healthiest make-up brand, and is the only brand recommended by the national skincancer foundation, because it is actually good for the skin, and has a natural spf 15. check out your options at ulta, sephora, macy's, or nordstrom stores, to see, what works best on your skin.I don't want to use mineral make up or mineral foundation. How can i still take great care of my skin while
Aren't you a guy??? Anyway, just so you know, mineral-based makeup IS the healthiest makeup for your skin becuz it's natural. To help with damage makeup causes, use a good cleanser and moisturizer 2x a day.
Keep your skin clean and protected at all times especially from your make up. I use a great product that has my skin flawless. Email me at nesa23us@yahoo for more info.
Mineral makeup does not clog your pores and will not harm your skin .
Use oil-free foundation with SPF, keep it light, and always wash it off before going to bed. Why don't you want to use mineral faoundation? I use Bare Minerals and i really like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin