Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How to convince mother to buy foundation mineral powder?

I saw it on the commercial! I have a nice face, but I want a glow/fresh look. I want it to look flawless. I don't get my mom though. I'm 13, she says I'm too young but then she says '; where going 2 have 2 find ur shade'; but then the next minute shes like ';no, you're to young';.








How can I convince her? Isn't maybeline mineral powder good for your skin anyways?How to convince mother to buy foundation mineral powder?
get a free sample of the item, if you want flawless skin you should use concealer over the blemishes and then use the powder, and yes mineral powder is also good for your skin because it only contains minerals. i hope this helpsHow to convince mother to buy foundation mineral powder?
ask her to let you try it out, tell her it wont be bad and convince her it will look fine, and it wont be really heavy noticable make up .





answer my question please ?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AohjGet1MoCje.EdwEuN3RDsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080913234759AAFiM31
bareminerals is the best mineral branch out there :)
go on everydayminerals.com and get a free sample...u guys can see what shades look the best and then buy
  • black hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sensitive skin