Thursday, June 24, 2010

Have you ever tried the Avon mineral foundation powder?

Or the avon cleansing products?


If so , how did you like it?Have you ever tried the Avon mineral foundation powder?
No. A coupla days ago, I bought some of L'Oreal's Bare Naturale Mineral foundation/powder and I do like it. Next time I probably will get the Bare Minerals Line. But I'll never go back to liquid foundation stuff.


You have to practice to apply it correctly; it's applied a little differently than liquid foundation.Have you ever tried the Avon mineral foundation powder?
I have tried the Avon mineral powder a while back. I think it worked pretty well, I'm just not a mineral makeup fan. I had some acne and it just looked cakey to me. That was with acouple products I have tried though. I LOVE their cleansing products. They're very nice and not harsh at all.
No but i think u should steer clear of it.
When I looked at the ingredients there were tons of chemicals and ';non mineral'; ingredients on the list.


I'd steer clear of it. I use LA Minerals and love it. pure minerals, great coverage, price, etc...


http://www.laminerals.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin