Thursday, June 24, 2010

If i wear mineral foundation, and then put on mineral translucent powder, wont that take off my foundation?

and does the minderal foundation actually stay on?








i reallly would love to switch to something better for my skin.If i wear mineral foundation, and then put on mineral translucent powder, wont that take off my foundation?
The mineral foundation stays on,


And the best thing about it (compared to liquid) is that it doesn't melt off your face!





When I have liquid foundation on for a lon time, after like 5-6 hours my face looks kinda nasty from foundation residue,





But when I wear mineral, it's not the case, which I love.


And it stays on, in fact, it will help it stay on!


That's because the powder keeps shine / oil away, and the oil won't be able to make your makeup come off if there is no oil, right? :)





It is better for your skin, in my opinion, because I don't think it clogs your pores as much or makes you break out or look cakey. (But if you put too much on you might look a bit dry -skinned)





Just make sure you don't believe that everything about mineral concealer is good, ahah :)If i wear mineral foundation, and then put on mineral translucent powder, wont that take off my foundation?
I assume you're using the powder foundation, in which case you don't need powder. If you're using the liquid the powder won't take off your foundation, in fact it will do the opposite!





You can't get much better for your skin than mineral foundation, but if you're looking for something anti ageing try F.A.C.E. Colorscience Foudation that contains retinol and vitamin A


http://www.twenga.com/dir-Health-Beauty,鈥?/a>
If you want to switch to a better foundation to your skin,


I recommended Neutrogena foundations, because they prevents breakout. It contacts salicylic acid, which helps fight the acne.





Mineral foundation doesn't stay on that long. They never give me enough coverage.





You should, put on mineral foundation - then a powder.
In my opinion it is better than the liquid.You apply it once in a day and at the end of the it is still on your face.
i wear mineral foundation i wear covergirl powder and i am light skined and then after me powder i wear maybelinne traslucent mineral veil on top and it wrks great on me so hopfully i answered your ?
I use Bare Minerals and use the Mineral veil on top of my foundation and it works great it actually helps the shine and makes you have a more polished look! It lasts! great for me !
Everyday Minerals. A BIG SELECTION of colors which can be tricky but its great for your skin.


everydayminerals.com
if u had nothing on id still love ya xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin