Thursday, June 24, 2010

What's the best mineral powder foundation out there?

I have heard of Sheer Cover, the one Leeza Gibbons endorses, but I don't want to order off the TV or Internet; so what's a good mineral powder foundation you can buy in the stores?


Thanks in Advance,


EmmyWhat's the best mineral powder foundation out there?
Bare Minerals IS THE BEST, for any type of skin, dry or oily or both. However the Starter kit costs around $60, which is a good deal because the brushes alone cost $60. The starter kit comes with the basics like the foundation and stuff. However, if the cost of the makeup is a big problem, then I believe that Purminerals is the 2nd best for only half the price. (around $39) There are Bare Minerals stores or you can go to the closest Ulta or Sephora in your area and they can match your skin tone.What's the best mineral powder foundation out there?
Bare Minerals is good. I use Micabella mineral makeup. I found it a kiosk in the mall. I don't use foundation much but they did a make over on me and I looked gorgeous. The best thing about the eye shadow powder is that you can use it as an eyeshadow, eyeliner, and a lip gloss. Its a little expensive but well worth it
Bare Minerals is what I use. Its light weight but its a four step process putting it on, there's not an exactly a certain color you get, their is 4 different powders and 3 different brushes to use to put it on, the whole thing comes with a dvd to teach you how to use it, after a while of using it it only takes me 10 minutes to do my whole face.


Its so light weight you forget you have it on, it doesnt even look like you have any make up on yet your face is all covered up.





i hope i helped!
驴Tenemos que saber ingl茅s para entrar en este foro?


Hay cosas que no puedo entender.
Md Formulations bare minerals
I don麓t Know.








I'm so sorry,





My best regards for you, Al*
bare minerals

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin