Thursday, June 24, 2010

Have you used BARE ESCENTUALS AND JANE IRIDALE mineral foundation?

and if you have which did you prefer and why??? I currently use Bare Minerals in Light and this is a great color for me because of the yellow, so if you do prefer jane iridale what color is also closest to that.??Have you used BARE ESCENTUALS AND JANE IRIDALE mineral foundation?
I used to use bare escentuals and at first liked it but then I noticed it left me very greasy and wore off by the afternoon. I used it on several of my clientel and had to discontiue it due to irritation. I tried Jane and liked it but they use microparticles which are pretty dangerous to inhale. If you are looking for something new that is like Jane but more affordable (I consider Jane to be waaay more high class than bare)





You should really not use Bare Escentuals (this is why...)


1)They say pure minerals- not true. They use a cheap filler called Bismuth oxychloride which is not an actual mineral but a METAL that has been processed with tin and copper. It is a major skin irritant and can cause itching, rash and acne. (This is in almost all mainstream mineral makeup- AVON, loreal, maybelline, revlon, etc.....)


2)They say No preservatives- not true. They use parabean preservatives in their mineral veils and other skin care items


3) They use cheap fillers (besides bismuth they use cornstarch)


4)They get greasy and shiny by afternoon and start to slide off the face


5)They are overpriced and overhyped for what they are giving you





What I use on myself and clientele and why........


Faerie Organic Minerals is the best I have come across for many factors heres my list............


1)They are all natural, No preservatives at all, no parabeans,


2)No cheap fillers, No BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE, no cornstarch or talc


3)They do not coat their minerals (some companies do this and you should be aware, they are not good for your skin and could cause chemical rash or acne) some companies coat their minerals with dimethicone, silicone or other synthetic ingredients


4)They do not use nano particles or microparticles (some companies brag about these particles) (jane uses these) they are very dangerous to your health when inhaled, which is common since minerals are loose powder.


5)They use an expensive high end mineral like the high end companies (Jane Iredale) called Boron Nitride which is the main ingredient I look for as boron is amazing for the skin. It is known to be antibacterial (helps heal acne while you wear it), a skin perfector and soother.


6)Their minerals are LIGHT, AIRY, NATURAL LOOKING, DEWY and have AMAZING COVERAGE!


7)Their minerals last all day even in extreme heat


8) Their minerals are NOT chalky, powdery, orangey, dull, shiny or greasy. They look like your natural skin only better.


9)They are more affordable than most brands.


10)They offer a FREE sample kit so you can try before you buy (you just pay shipping, like $5.99)


This is what I have been using and my clientele loves it, I wouldn't change. I know you will too, just check it out. http://www.faerieorganic.com


Faerie organics ingredients are: Mica, Boron Nitride, Titanium dioxide and Zinc oxide, (iron oxides+ultramarines (what makes it colored) That is it! No crazy chemicals that have links to cancers! Have you used BARE ESCENTUALS AND JANE IRIDALE mineral foundation?
only bare escentualds......i love it....and i normally dont wear makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin