Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What's the best powder mineral foundation for oily, acne prone skin? I need it to last long and cover a lot.

I use bare minerals :)


You should try it.


Some peoples skin reacts different to it though so thats why when I went to the make up counter they made me a make-over using their products and I loved it!


However, bareminerals isn't always close so you have to order it and see how you like it.





Good LuckWhat's the best powder mineral foundation for oily, acne prone skin? I need it to last long and cover a lot.
I have the same overy oily and acne prone skin and I finally found my perfect foundation. Its not minerals though. Its Chanel Double Perfection. it lasts all day and doesnt affect the acne. its expensive, about 50 bucks a compact but it last a long time. i love itWhat's the best powder mineral foundation for oily, acne prone skin? I need it to last long and cover a lot.
OMG NOT BARE MINERALS! use the mabeline dream matte mousse! it works really well and it has spf and it moisturizes your skin and its oil free. it wont clog pores either. do you want powdery wich can fall off and look gross or smooth?
I use bare minerals as well. and its amazing. My skin is pretty clear so I dont know about the acne prone part, but they have a concealer too for problem blemishes. and it really gives you like an airbrush look.
Try going to the mall department store that sells products like Orgins. They can help to customize something that will work well with your skin. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin