Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How big is L'Oreal Bare Naturale Powdered Mineral Foundation?

I'm wondering how much powder you get in the bare natural mineral foundation? I use about a ';bead size';of actual foundation ( about 25% of a dime) how long do you think it would last for me?If you have ever used it, does your face get greasy and shiny quickly? and how long does that ';fresh look'; last? and please post any other comments that you have !How big is L'Oreal Bare Naturale Powdered Mineral Foundation?
I purchase this make up and have had no complaints if you use 25% of a dime it should still last you a while I have had mine for about a month and am getting low so i would say you should be able to use it about the same amount of time keep im mind that it comes with a specail brush so you dont have to used as much my skin stay really fresh and shine free all day and i have oily sking i only have to touch it up once if that a day the fresh look does last a long time like i said but it does depend on what you are doing well you have it on

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin