Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is mineral foundation powder as good as foundation?

I have oily skin and any sort of liquid foundation doesnt work for me, because it looks shiny and yuck, so does the mineral powder stuff from maybelline and loreal and stuff cover your face as well? like if you have spots?Is mineral foundation powder as good as foundation?
I think mineral make-up is fantastic! For years i've struggled to find the right make-up, but foundation just made me red and gave me breakouts of spots.


Mineral has got VITAMINS in it! It covers up every blemish, and your skin can always breathe when you have it on.


There is also foundation %26amp; blush,there's also bronzer, eyeshadows, etc! ;)





Be sure to get the right shade for you and I hope you LOVE it like i do!..xoxo





PLUS;





the best EVER mineral powders are L'oreal Paris Accord Perfect,


Bare Essentials and Revlon Colorstay Mineral. =)


Just swap round if you want and try different ones, you can trust all of those! =]


I hope I helped!!


Good luck sweetie, %26amp; have a great day =) xxIs mineral foundation powder as good as foundation?
Mineral make up is the best!


not only are there foundation and blush, now there's also bronzer, eye shadow... and all kinds of good stuff.


The best brand is Bare Escentuals (found in Sephora or order online), I've been using it for 3 years, and I have very sensitive and combination skin, and it covers everything and makes you look flawless!


Just be sure to get the right shade!
i use the maybelline mineral foundation, its really good because it just blends into your skin, and it goes out really even for me.
Bare Minerals is by far the best.





It's nautral and really helps to cover spots or blemishes you might have.





I use the concealer and foundation to help hide my belmishes.
it should


mineral makeup apprantly cleared up cameron diaz's acne


and its super light too
NOPE

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin