Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What are the pro's and cons of using mineral foundation / makeup??

I have been seeing many of these types of products being advertised on qvc and on infomercial. What do you think of them??What are the pro's and cons of using mineral foundation / makeup??
PRO:I absolutely LOVE mineral make-up, and QVC does have the best deals on Bare Essentials, Ive never tryed any other brands though, but BE is great! Its natural, contains no preservatives, and feels great on your skin! I use the foundation and the Mineral Veil and sometimes the bisque.





CON:If you need extra coverage (acne or redness)


Id recommend the bisque because the foundation on its own is pretty light coverage.





I definatly recomend trying mineral makeupWhat are the pro's and cons of using mineral foundation / makeup??
I use them, I have never loved a foundation more

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin