Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What is the best mineral foundation?

I'm switching to mineral makeup but there are so many brands to choose from... Help in choosing?What is the best mineral foundation?
Everyday minerals has great selections. You can get a free sample kit on their website. The tricky part is finding your shade...it was hard for me but it only took 2 free sample kits to find the right shade. I am NC 37 in MAC and I use golden medium for everyday minerals. I'm a little pale right now so my mac shade might be 35ish? lol. Anywhos, it's cheap and they have so much on their website for different kits where you can pick and choose what you want. They have great blushes and brushes!What is the best mineral foundation?
make sure u do a lot of research before buying it....when i was doing some research on mineral makeup and all the different brands i read all kinds of mixed reviews...i bought Dinair Airbrush Makeup 2 years ago and i LOVE it!! It makes my skin look flawless, lasts all day, and is all water based, so its not bad for ur skin. ive honestly never been happier with makeup!! if u just go to google and type in Dinair you'll find their site..hope i helped in some way.
mary-kay!! its on the expensive side but its good stuff. try it
I just switched from MAC foundation to bare minerals. I love it! its sooo pretty and my face is looking way prettier whenever i don't have any makeup on at all
Personally I have only used MK so I can't give an un bias opinion however I will tell you that you can try MK before you buy it so see who else offers that option nd go ahead and try for yours.
Its really a personal choice, some like the glow of B.E., some don't. Some like it matte, etc...


But...all mineral makeup is not the same as far as ingredients go. You may like the glow of B.E., but the bismuth in it could make you itchy.


I've used B.E., mary kay, avon's, arbonne's, loreals, and L.A. Minerals. So far I like LA minerals the best. I use the Hollywood formula and the Valley Girl (depending on my skin at the moment).


I'd suggest you try some samples of various ones and see what you like. YOu can get samples from LAminerals website, and others you can maybe get a small jar on ebay to try.


As far as store brands go, physicians formula is the most ';pure';. Read the labels!
I think Bare Escentuals bareMinerals foundation is the best.It's looks like a powder, feels like a cream, and buffs on like silk, giving skin a natural luminosity while feeling as if you are not wearing any makeup at all.





http://buy-bareminerals.co.cc
nude by nature


or


body shop
Bare Minerals
Hi my name is Geena and I am an Avon Rep and beauty Consultant. I recommend this product to all my customers. to purchase go to http://www.youravon.com/rkarish





IDEAL SHADE Smooth Mineral Makeup





It's smooth as a cream foundation, light as a powder. Contains 100% pure mineral pigments. Free of talc, oil and fragrance. Great for all skin types, even sensitive skin. And with more shades than ever...you'll be able to find your ideal match. Medium coverage. Luminous finish. .21 oz. net wt





Be radiant...in 3 easy steps - just twirl, tap and blend!


Layer it on.


Use brush to buff onto skin in circular motions. Work from jaw line, chin and cheek, upward and toward center, in sheer, thin layers until you get your desired coverage.





Ready, set鈥low


Dust on Transparent Glow as a setting powder to chase away the shine鈥?and enhance your natural radiance.


http://shop.avon.com/shop/assets/images/prod/PROD_1046853_LG.gif
Maybeliene Mineral Powder foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin