Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What is the mineral makeup foundation with the best coverage?

I've tried the JANE mineral foundation, and it's a great price, but I don't think it does a great job of evening out my skin tone. I have looked at Bare Minerals and Bare Escentuals, but they are kinda pricey. Is it worth it? Which one is best?What is the mineral makeup foundation with the best coverage?
Spending a ton of money on makeup won't guarantee quality; more often than not you're just paying for the name. Anyway I use Physician's Formula (can be found at Wal-Mart) and I couldn't be happier with it. If you want to look at more reviews to make a more educated decision, try www.makeupalley.com. I go there whenever I want to try a new product.What is the mineral makeup foundation with the best coverage?
I use Everyday Minerals, very good product and it's affordable. For a small jar its $5, and a large one its $12. It works just as good as the expensive stuff.





http://www.everydayminerals.com
bare minerals is a bare escentuals brand. it covers well, doesn't melt off, and looks %26amp; feels natural. the foundation costs 25.00 and lasts me about one year, with daily use; that's 2.08 a month, which is cheaper than any drug store make-up in the long run.
Bare Minerals !!! I love it. Be sure to get the right brushes. The bookie (sp) brush is a must for a full yet natural looking coverage. I have used expensive make up all of my life. I was pleasantly surprised when I tried Bare Minerals. I don't find it to be expensive at all. It stays on all day, no touch up needed. It's like wearing no make up. Just try it. If you don't like it, ship it back. They will refund your money...NO QUESTIONS ASKED. Good luck.
Bare Minerals is really good, keep in mind that you usually get what you pay for. Hence, why your cheap stuff didn't work very well.
I use bare minerals and I absolutely love it!!


It works really well it covers up everything but it still looks super natural.
bare minerals. =]


its pricey but the self esteem you get out of it is great!
nah i saw on the tv ads there is a products called 'sheercover.





all the celebs are using it and it looks solololo natural, believe me. order online today!
  • black hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sensitive skin