Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is the best mineral powder foundation in drug stores?

Are there any amazing drug store alternatives to BareEssentials and other high end mineral powder foundations? Or should I just invest in the high end versions?What is the best mineral powder foundation in drug stores?
Invest in the high end one. Bareminerals. FOr me it actually reduces acne, and I have tried many low end ones and they just sit ontop of the skin and look powdery. Bareminerals blends with your skinWhat is the best mineral powder foundation in drug stores?
FREE SHIPPING CODE ONLINE!





IDEAL SHADE Smooth Mineral Makeup


Face a new you.








price: $10.00





SPECIAL OFFERS Makeup Sale: Buy 1, Get 1 at Half Price - Save Up To $6.00!








It's smooth as a cream foundation, light as a powder. Contains 100% pure mineral pigments. Free of talc, oil and fragrance. Great for all skin types, even sensitive skin. And with more shades than ever...you'll be able to find your ideal match. Medium coverage. Luminous finish.





Be radiant...in 3 easy steps - just twirl, tap and blend!


Layer it on.


Use brush to buff onto skin in circular motions. Work from jawline, chin and cheek, upward and toward center, in sheer, thin layers until you get your desired coverage.





Ready, set…glow


Dust on Transparent Glow as a setting powder to chase away the shine… and enhance your natural radiance.





.21 oz. net wt











Product Review:


Overall: 5 5





Ladyti (read all my reviews)


Location: Texas


AVON Online Store shopping frequency: more than 6x a year


Love this product! Date: March 20, 2009





';Its hard for me to find foundation or makeup that doesnt make me break out or give me a good match for my skin color. When I mix two colors I get a great match and it wont clog my pores or make me break out even if I forget to take it off because I have gone to bed late. I wash my face the next morning and I have good clean feeling on my face.';
None really. I tried some mineral powder and there's no coverage at all. Bare Minerals gives you coverage and it looks natural.
Maybelline, I.D, or Bare Minerals answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
Maybelline! It Works Awesome!





Hope I Helped!
i.d.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin