Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Does mineral foundation provide full coverage?

I'm wanting to try the bare minerals, but I am a little skeptical about the kind of coverage it provides!





My neck and my face are two different shades, so when I buy foundation, I get it to match my neck, not my face. I'm a redhead, so my face also tends to be flushed a lot, and that has to be toned down some, too!


Would mineral foundation be able to change my skin color the way that liquid/creme foundation does?Does mineral foundation provide full coverage?
A mineral foundation does provide full coverage but to me it feels heavy, it gives a flawless look from a distance but up close if u have oily skin you can tell your wearing foundation. It's expensive to buy if you dont like it later!Does mineral foundation provide full coverage?
1. Skip the expensive Minerals. I found something that works great and costs a lot less for a lot more.





2. Physician鈥檚 Formula:


http://www.physiciansformula.com/en-us/d鈥?/a>





3. Recommendations:


Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face Powder: ~$13.00 individual, ~$20 in the 3 pack


Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Blush: ~$12.00 individual, ~$20 in the 3 pack


Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Matte Finishing Veil: ~$13.00 individual, ~$20 in 3 the pack





4. The 3 pack is not on the website, but I know for a fact it is sold at target. It's probably sold at Walmart, and wherever they carry physician's formula products. The colors I saw that it came in were fair, light, and medium. They probably have a tan; I just didn't see it at Target.





5. I have oily skin, too. Just carry around the Talc-Free Matte Finishing Veil in a purse or backpack (for school or work or shopping or whatever) and apply it when you feel oily. It's 100% translucent, so it just eats the oil without looking chalky or heavy.





6. To me, the mineral powder and blush looked hard, like I'd have to scrape it with my powder brush, but really it comes of quite easily. Take the brush it comes with and just dab it on, it'll come off without any rubbing at all.
Yes it's actually really good!


I decided to be kind to my skin and so I thought I would try bare minerals, I was very skeptical at first but then after I used it I found it really good! It also means you don't need powder. But alot of the coverage is due to the way you apply it so make sure to follow the instructions it comes with.


x
In My Opinion ,





Minerals are the best..








i used to use liquid and compared to mineral it was rubbished


but i guess it depends on different brands
BareMinerals foundation is very forgiving. It does provide full coverage. I love BareMinerals foundation.
it does but i don't really think u should use mineral foundation because most of the time it will start to melt and ur face breaks apart
yeah.my friend wears the one from Avon and she likes it a lot and its inexpensive.
This question is actually harder to answer than what you think. When it comes to foundations, everyone is different. No, your skin type will not be the only thing that you need to know, to verify if the makeup will work for you. There are so many brands of mineral make up out there, and so many different substances are used to create the make up. Some of these substances may just not work with your skin. And that happens. So, for one person to say ';Sure go out and get it!, its great!'; isn't right, as you could have a totally different experience, and it may react with your skin in a different way to theirs. That doesn't necessarily mean your skin will react for the bad, it might mix beautifully with your skin, so don't take any ones opinion, unless of course, alot of people have said the product is immaculate. (Vice Versa) Mineral make up doesn't have harsh chemicals, so obviously it is more likely to mix with your skin well. BUT, its always better to check it out, so you don't waste your money. May I suggest that you look around brands and try them all out before splurging. :}





In my opinion, mineral make up does last a long time, accept I find that I have to cake it on, and I don't like the feeling of heavy makeup.





I hope I helped :}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin