Thursday, June 24, 2010

What's the best makeup face brush for mineral foundation?

I recently bought Laura Mercier's mineral foundation but am looking for a face brush. Does anyone know if the LM $40 brush that's supposed to go with this powder is good quality? I thought it was a little rough, though better than BareEscentuals, which was horribly rough. What's a quality face brush brand and what kind of hair is the best??What's the best makeup face brush for mineral foundation?
i've been using bare escentuals natural, soft brushes for 6 years, if you clean them regularly, they stay soft. any kabuki brush works with mineral powder foundation, try it out on you skin, before you buy, to make sure, they feel soft to you.What's the best makeup face brush for mineral foundation?
The professional brush kits at Bee-Luscious are really good. They ARE professional quality brushes. These are the ones I use and I think they are some of the highest quality brushes I have ever bought. Look up Bee-Luscious at www.beeroyalproducts.com.
I use mac's 182 kabuki brush or too faced kabuki brush!
Check out the brushes at Bee Luscious. I know it says they are not available till after the first of the month but I went ahead and ordered them and they came in like a week. They are awesome just like everything else I have gotten from them.
  • black hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sensitive skin