Thursday, June 24, 2010

What brush do i use for mineral foundation?

there are so many to choose from! i just want a brush that will evenly distributed my mineral foundation. i'm not really interested in mac brushes because they are expensive. i'm looking at crownbrush.com or coastal scents italian badger brushes [even though their shipping cost is too high].


i have bare mineral brushes but i'm looking for something different.


ahh so much to choose from X[What brush do i use for mineral foundation?
If you are looking for a drugstore brand, Essence of Beauty from CVS makes really good brushes. I use one for my blush, but all else I use Bare Minerals. I know you don't want to use Bare Escentual brushes, but maybe it is because you aren't using a good one.. I use the Handy Buki and I think it evenly distributes, but also the Flawless Radiance Brush is great!What brush do i use for mineral foundation?
just go to walmart or a drug store, and get the biggest brush you see.


it works. you dont need anything too fancy. dont waste your money. trust me i would know. all you need is the right size, and nothing too rough on the skin.
A kabuki brush from Essence of Beauty is supposed to be very good and it retails at CVS for around 10$. Look in Sephora for a good brand.
get bareMinerals flawless face brush





look it up ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin