Thursday, June 24, 2010

I have oily skin around my nose, what could I do to make my mineral foundation last longer?

I'm using Everyday minerals. If there are other great mineral foundations availible at drugstores, please list them =]I have oily skin around my nose, what could I do to make my mineral foundation last longer?
get bio minerals. they're better. google them, if you don't know what they are.





use face wash. it washes out your pores. i don't have much of a problem with acne, but i do use acne wash. because the acid they put in it, cleans out your pores. and prevents break outs. i know what you mean about oily skin around your nose, face wash helps with that too.





foundation works well, if you don't use a whole bunch. I have oily skin around my nose, what could I do to make my mineral foundation last longer?
minerals typically are not the best type of foundation for oily skin. Granted they are better for your skin than harsh chemicals, however, as far as looks go, the minerals tend to gather/streak where the oil is. Try a different approach for light coverage like minerals give.





Mix a dab of mattifying moisturiser with a regular liquid foundation. This will give you light coverage and help with your oil slicks.
you can basically use you minerals on your skin to make them last long without spending so much on expensive ones such as bare essentials. Apply your moisturizer/face lotion first..then the minerals. the lotion/moisturizer will help grab onto the minerals..thus making it hold on longer. hope this helps..
what foundation do you use well i'll tell you its a avon product and it really helps like why don't you use avon foundation its really soft and stays for 20 hours you better try this

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin