Thursday, June 24, 2010

Has anyone tried L'Oreal Bare Naturale Powdered Mineral Foundation and if you have how is it like ?

is it any different than any other fondation brand ...being they taut its moneral foundation ?Has anyone tried L'Oreal Bare Naturale Powdered Mineral Foundation and if you have how is it like ?
it doesn't work very well. if you want great converage, i would spend the extra money on Bare Minerals! it is worth it!





鈾lyHas anyone tried L'Oreal Bare Naturale Powdered Mineral Foundation and if you have how is it like ?
No, I have not tried it but I just keep trying different foundations until I find one I like .I personally found a new one that I like and I am sticking to it.It works for me.
It really depends on your skin. One of my friends swears by it, but when I used it, I really didn't care for it.





I invested in the Bare Minerals, but it really depends on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin