Thursday, June 24, 2010

Does mineral foundation reallly work?

I have a very fair complexion and have tried countless brands in the lightest shades but their usually to dark, or they get darker through the day.


So I have decided to try mineral make-up, but before I buy any I'd like to know if it's any good.





P.S. I like being fair, so please don't suggest I use fake tan.Does mineral foundation reallly work?
I use the Liquid Minerals from Bee Luscious and I love love love it. It is a mineral foundation but it is easy to apply because it is a liquid (water based).Does mineral foundation reallly work?
I totally agree, dont use fake tan! :P


But i have a mineral foundation and it makes my skin look great! And i have quite pale skin and i use the 'Ivory' shade :]
YES It's Brilliant. I Have Oily Skin And I Am Prone To Breakouts. It Gives Great Coverage And Is So Much Better For Your Skin.
yeah it does! and there worth the extra few euro's,
Yes. I use bare mnerals. N it looks very natural. I love the way it makes my skin look

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin