Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Has anyone tried that new mineral foundation?

The one by Loreal, I think? What did you think?Has anyone tried that new mineral foundation?
Although a lot of mineral makeup is great, like the kind Bare Escentuals makes, many drug store brands suck, primarily because they've got a lot of junk before the minerals come into play. For example, if the first couple of ingredients are Mica or talc, your face can break out, minerals or not. I'd spend the dough for some ';department store/Sephora'; mineral make up; it's worth it! Do a search for Glo Minerals - great stuff, and it has SPF!Has anyone tried that new mineral foundation?
my sis loves it
I got the one from Neutrogena, and I hate it! First off, the whole label came off when I opened it so I couldn't return it. It was $12! Then, it is absolutely invisible and does not cover dark circles or anything. It does nothing at all except make my skin feel oiler and my eyes itch after I've put it on. The Neutrogena package looked cool, because it was all self-contained and portable, but I regret buying it. I don't want to try the other kind anymore either.
I HAVE THE BARE ECENTUALS WORKS GREAT AND I BOUGHT THE NEUTROGENA ONE ,I LIKE IT TOO,ITS LIGHTER COVERAGE,YOU NEED TO APPLY ANY CONCEALER FIRST THEN APPLY
Sheer Cover has worked well for me. I have red undertones in my skin and it covers well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin