Thursday, June 24, 2010

Attention Ladies: What is the best type of mineral foundation to use on sensitive skin?

I am specifically looking for a mineral foundation that is hypoallergenic and will not irritate the skin. What types would you guys recommend? I was shopping for mineral foundation the other day and found some that were $16 and some that were $70! I would prefer something a little more affordable than $70 but I heard that the cheaper ones aren't always the greatest for sensitive skin. Attention Ladies: What is the best type of mineral foundation to use on sensitive skin?
bare minerals or proactiv, both are very good , proactiv is 4 senstivie skin, and doesn't clog your pores ! Attention Ladies: What is the best type of mineral foundation to use on sensitive skin?
I use Mary Kay skin products!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin