Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is the best mineral makeup foundation for oil control?

I have very oily skin and have tried everything. I have mineral foundation by Every Day Minerals but I find it makes my skin more oily... Please help... Also I don't want to pay to much and it CAN NOT be test on animals and has to be vegan (not animal byproducts)What is the best mineral makeup foundation for oil control?
neutrogena mineral sheers





THEY DO NOT TEST ON ANIMALS





you can also look on the sephora website- they will have lots of options for youWhat is the best mineral makeup foundation for oil control?
I have combination oily skin, but in the areas where I do have oil, foundation coverage has always been an issue. I use the mineral powder from Maybelline. It is less than $10 and does a wonderful job of giving a clean, finished, and natural look. Plus, it does not irritate the oily areas or make it worse. I always had my doubts about mineral makeup, but this stuff is wonderful! Also comes in a range of shades to best match your skin tone.
it could be that ur skin is dry and u over wash it so it produces more oil so it isn't dry. it could be that its not the make up at all. try diff face washes that are gentle on ur skin and a lite face moisturizer b4 u apply ur foundation.
bare minerals works wonders... doesnt clog pores, wont cause break out, no dry irrateted skin, it makes u look lik its all natural( no fake stuff pu on to ur face) and it doesnt test on animals.
You should check on the PETA website under their ';do not test on animals'; category. They have a zillion websites listed, and indicate which ones are vegan.
e.l.f. sells mineral foundation for only $5 in a variety of shades. e.l.f. supports PETA and does not test on animals (says on every product page).





I advise that you try it, I love it and it's pretty good for oil control. Washing and cleansing your face first (if you don't already) always helps with oil too.





Here's the page where you can purchase it:





http://www.eyeslipsface.com/products_min鈥?/a>
You want to find a product that has a high content of Talc. It is the main ingredient in Powder and 1000s of other products, but it will absorb oils/water and functions as a minor lotion to sooth the skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin