Thursday, June 24, 2010

If I use Loreal Paris Mineral foundation do I need primer?

will it look caked on and fake. Is Loreal Paris Mineral foundation any good. The mineral concealer?If I use Loreal Paris Mineral foundation do I need primer?
I do not use a primer before I apply my mineral makeup. It IS important to apply a moisturizer though. Let it sit a moment on your face before you brush on your makeup.





Yes. Have used Loreal Paris. If was fine. The


brush that came with it was stiff and my face didn't like it. So I used another brush.





Do not put much on your brush and tap the extra back into the container. Gently apply to your face in circles, don't forget your neck/jaw line. You can apply 2nd time if you want.





Visit this website signatureminerals.com and @home page look on left side, find the learning center. Click on mineral makeup tips. They have step by step ';how to apply'; mineral make up.





I bet there are a lot of other websites that do the same thing. In fact----visit Loreal's site for application tips too.If I use Loreal Paris Mineral foundation do I need primer?
u dnt need the primer... its just advertisment

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin