Thursday, June 24, 2010

Do you think mineral foundation will help me prevent having breakouts ?

Hi, I'm a makeup artist at Sephora and would be happy to address your concern. I use Laura Mercier. She is known for her ';flawless face'; line. There are 4 simple steps to achieve this look.





Step 1: Use Foundation Primer to smooth and prep the skin.





Step 2: Apply foundation. Choose the formula you like based on your skin type and the coverage that you want. To cover imperfections, I recommend a liquid foundation because it covers more. I would only wear this when I have many blemishes. On a daily basis I would wear a powder foundation.





Step 3: Apply concealer. Again, choose the formula you like based on your skin type and the coverage that you want.





Step 4: Use Loose Setting Powder. This will make the makeup last longer and adds a nice glow to your face.





Here's a link:





http://sephora.com/browse/brand_hierarch鈥?/a>





I know you only wanted suggestions for mineral foundation, but being so satisfied with my use of Laura Mercier and her products, I had to share my product knowledge with you so you can at least know about it. It would be wonderful if you tried it! =)





The line is pricey, but the results are worth it. If you feel this is too costly for you, try Bare Escentuals. A lot of my girlfriends use it, and they all love it! They have a Starter Kit that would be perfect for you to try. It is a great value too.





Here's a link:





http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?鈥?/a>





They have it in different colors too.





I hope this helped! Feel free to come in for a free consultation. Also, don't be afraid to ask for samples, everyone does. Good luck! =)Do you think mineral foundation will help me prevent having breakouts ?
Mineral makeup is awesome. I don't recommend Bare Minerals though, if you tend to break out. It contains Bismuth, which a lot of people complain has given them acne/irritation. There are so many more gentle mineral makeup companies out there: www.everydayminerals.com, www.laminerals.com, www.lumierecosmetics.com and the list goes on and on! I am still trying out samples from all these companies.Do you think mineral foundation will help me prevent having breakouts ?
Well let me put it this way.


I used to wear regular powder...which deff made me break out.


but mineral stuff is awesome. it actually cleared my breakouts. I even wear it to work out in, and i dont break out.


you just have to be careful because i has a tenancy to make your face dry...so use oil free moisturizer. yeah it's awesome.
it doesn't have all the junk in it that regular foundation does so it won't make you break out anymore then you do without makeup. so keep up a regular skin routine along with the makeup!
no it wont it is just less damaging than the regular makeup.


please answer my question


http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080508104304AA704Oq%26amp;r=w

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin