Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Can I have an opinion on L'Oreal Bare Naturale Powdered Mineral Foundation?

is it good? I don't have visible blemishes on my face, and my complexion is really pale, so I want to try a darker color.Can I have an opinion on L'Oreal Bare Naturale Powdered Mineral Foundation?
I've been using this for over a year and I love it!!! Don't waste your money on the Bare Minerals, it's all the same stuff anyway. As far as trying a darker color, try the arm test first. Test it out on a small part on the underside of your arm. The good thing about this stuff is it blends really well. Don't get a color that's too dark and looks obviously fake. Then all you do is blend and make sure u get your neck area too.Can I have an opinion on L'Oreal Bare Naturale Powdered Mineral Foundation?
Don't waste your money. One of the ';minerals from the earth'; listed is corn starch.


Tried it - results were a cakey powdery look that accentuates all facial lines, facial hair and will not conceal any visible pores or imperfections. And the bristles on the concealer brush fall out in droves!! Report Abuse

I tried it and didn't like it. It was dry and hard to use.Then I ordered Bare Minerals and couldn't be happier! I love it! It is much more money but well worth it. don't waste your money on Bare naturale!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin