Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is the best Mineral Foundation?

I want one that will give me a lovely healthy glow and decent coverage?What is the best Mineral Foundation?
I love kms mineral essentials. I have used many other brands including bare minerals. Kms wears longer through the day for me and my skin looks absolutely amazing. I get great coverage with it as wellWhat is the best Mineral Foundation?
I would have to say Bare Minerals. I get a great coverage and it makes my skin look flawless. I have normally oily skin and whenever i apply Bare Minerals, my skin doesnt get oily or greasy, its really cool actually. i have tried alot of foundations and found Bare Minerals to be the bestttt!
BareMinerals or Glo Minerals. Glo minerals is a bit more pricy and harder to find.. but the way its milled and processed makes it more pure and bare minerals. they're both REALLY good at coverage and glow
try maybelline h20 its 50% water so its not oily, it will make your skin look whatever colour you choose also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin